Water & Sewer Utility (Sanitary District #1)
Utility Bill Payment Options
You can pay your water bill by check, savings, credit card or debit card by going online, downloading a mobile payment app or by calling.
After registering, payments are completed in 3 easy steps. You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay. More features to online bill pay: print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more.
PAY ON A MOBILE APP
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. If you registered online first, use those login credentials.
PAY BY PHONE
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number. On the first call you will register. Any future calls, phone payments are just four easy steps.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.
OTHER DIRECT PAY OPTIONS
- Town Hall – (Cash or Check) during normal office hours.
- Town Hall - 24 hour drop off in the red fire hydrant located just inside the main doors of the front entryway.
- Wolf River Community Bank (all locations –Greenville, Hortonville, New London, Shiocton) with bill stub presented.
- Auto pay (automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date). Click the link labeled "Automatic Payment Form" on the left and return with your bill payment.
- Bill Pay through your financial institution – if you choose this option please make sure to include your account number so that the payment can be applied to the correct account.
PAY BY MAIL
PO Box 139
Greenville, WI 54942
Important News and Announcements:
After Hours Emergencies (water breaks, sewer back-ups etc.): Dial 920-757-7276 and select option 3
Cross Connection Control Program
The Purpose of the Town of Greenville’S Cross Connection Control Program, as defined in the local Ordinance §340-26, is to help eliminate possible contamination of the public water distribution system. As part of this program, an inspection of your facility's internal water system is to be completed. The DNR mandates 10% of the Town be inspected each year.
Cross Connection Brochure
Utility Bill or Hook up Questions?
For all billing or hook up questions, please contact Holly Arft (ext. 1202) at 920-757-5151.
Additional Information and Links:
2020 Consumer Confidence Reports (CCR)
Water Conservation Tips
Water FAQ's and Solutions
Well Filling and Sealing FAQ's
Summer Sprinkler Credit No Longer Applicable
What Not To Flush